Yes, sure a no can turn into a yes some day. There are many stories of guys asking a girl out and she says no initially, but after romantic planning and quirks, she eventually says yes. That’s fine. But a man does not force that yes from a girl or anyone.
When a girl says no, she says no. If she doens’t want to go out with you after repeated signs of non-interest, then its no. If she doesn’t want to have sex, then its a no. A gentleman always respects other people’s choices. The difference between being romantic and rape is the ability to give someone a choice. You can always do romantic things to try and win a girls heart if she rejects you the first time. But that doesn’t mean spiking her drink or using some drug. A real gentleman (or man) does not drug or rape a girl. He doesn’t guilt trip someone. You don’t manipulate your friends into doing what you want. Let other people have their say. Taking advantage of someone physically or emotionally is just plain wrong, and I wish more people knew that.
So guys, don’t force someone into doing something they don’t want to do. Men don’t take advantage of others and above all, don’t rape. If your girlfriend says no, then don’t it. Wait till she brings it up again and wants to do it or even just drop the subject. Girls, if you find yourself in a position of being forced into something you have no intention of doing, don’t do it. Don’t tell yourself “well he’s my boyfriend and I should do it” or “he’s done so much for me, I should do this for him” or even that you deserve it. No one deserves to do something they don’t want to do. Tell someone. Get help.
A mean hears a no. A real man listens to it.19 notes
Posted on Saturday, 6 April
Tagged as: rape rape is bad how to be a gentleman how to be a good friend how to be a friend how to be a good best friend how to be a good boyfriend how to be a boyfriend how to make a relationship last relaitonships abusive relaitonship abuse absuive abuseive abusive relationship boyfriend girlfriend wife husband theteenagegentleman gentleman advice how to advice on no means no
- herrbrightside likes this
- elegancethroughsimplicity likes this
- beyondreamsap likes this
- erikrgh likes this
- adibcj likes this
- cheyennejent30 likes this
- literaturallylost reblogged this from theteenagegentleman
- literaturallylost likes this
- designerzerone likes this
- itsathenathooo said: Why is this so on point.
- itsathenathooo likes this
- burningheart17 reblogged this from persuasivepatrick
- persuasivepatrick reblogged this from theteenagegentleman
- smilessace likes this
- myroyalsaviour likes this
- lifeaskrystal likes this
- kidfr3sh93 reblogged this from theteenagegentleman
- fantomdranzerx likes this
- merihocog reblogged this from theteenagegentleman
- merihocog likes this
- theteenagegentleman posted this